Sunday, June 26, 2011

H&M Coupon!

Good evening everyone! I was craving an Atlanta shopping experience so I decided to check on some of my favorite stores I do not have access to when I am at home. When I visited the H&M website, one of my favorite stores, there is a button in the top right corner labeled "Dressing Room." I clicked there, and I found out it's an internet dressing room where you can dress up both girl and guy models into outfits of your choice!!! While putting together some looks, I discovered that the store did not grant me access to their entire online catalogue for some reason, so that is one limitation. All in all, I had a pretty good time on the website and I signed up because I wanted to be able to save the looks I had created. I checked my inbox for a confirmation notice I was told to expect, and in an email following the confirmation there was a 20% OFF COUPON!!!! I will be planning an excursion to ATL asap to visit my friend Emily so we can hit the mall then hit the club! I have included some of the looks I created on the site, and be sure to sign up so you can receive your very own 20% off coupon too!

Fashionably yours,
Pants

Images via H&M website and Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment