Saturday, July 2, 2011

Simply Colorful: Girls' Night-In

About a week ago me, M-pants and our two friends Jenn and Sarah had a simple, but fabulous girl's night-in. Equipped with several bottles of nail polish and and some wine, we ended up having a really great time catching up and decorating each others nails!

Often I've seen girls (and I have been guilty myself) will plan a huge girls pamper night with facials, cooking dinner, and make-overs and never actually get through it all, because 1. we would rather chat away than focus on the task ahead! Or 2. sometimes I've seen one or two girls not want to partake in a certain activity, which ends up ruining the night.

Doing each other's nails and having simple chatty girly time is the perfect and non-threatening way to bond with your girlfriends!

My advise for girl's nights-in is: the simpler, the better! Find one or two activities that all the girls would like to join in and keep it that. Especially if you haven't hung-out in a while, the less planning the better. The best times i've had with my girlfriends have been just sitting on the couch chatting it up!

Have fun girls!

Jeans xx

No comments:

Post a Comment