Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't speak German, but I can if you like...



Looking for an AWESOME site to teach you languages on the cheap? I discovered www.livemocha.com a while back. It has the benefits of Rosetta Stone without the price tag. It's free to sign up and you get to learn a numerous array of languages FO FREE! Of course some of the advanced features cost some money, but it's a great place to start especially if you are planning on travelling to a foreign country and don't know the language. The coolest thing about it is you can record your voice and write paragraphs in your chosen language other users that speak the language can correct you or suggest improvements. I used this feature and helped a lady who spoke Portuguese and helped with her English pronunciations! While I can't promise fluency, this is a fun way to get introduced to a new language.

xx Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment