Wednesday, June 22, 2011

B. Spears?...Shame on me!

Okay so I've had "I Wanna Go" playing in my head ALL day thanks to the replay button on my iPod. I must say that Ms. Spears is my guiltiest pleasure and her new album leaves little disappointment for us dub-steppers (coining a term?). My only regret is that I will never see her live, because I refuse to fork over the cash money to watch her lip-sync. However, just a few hours ago the video for "I Wanna Go" was released. In her comedic tradition, she is seen fighting back the paparazzi and the haters! Go Brit Brit! I guess watching her lip sync in a video will have to satisfy my B. Spears obsession (or the lesser version of that!) I can't post the video here, but you can watch it on Vivo. Let me know what you think!

xx Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment